The origin of Sunbreeze can be traced back to ancient China where this topical ointment was used to relieve the aching body parts of injured military players. The name (Sunbreeze: Sun => hotness, and breeze => coolness) aptly includes the yin / yang philosophy: when burned skin is lubricated it creates a cool feeling, however it feels hot while using on a chilly surface that is cold to the touch, or on a body with circulatory problems.
The Sunbreeze balm oil should be used to bring relief for sore joints and muscles. Smooth the surface of the Balm in circles a few times with your fingertip and rub the small amount of balm that is accumulated on your finger (or the drops from a vial) with firm motions into the problematic areas of the skin. Generally, a small amount is sufficient, so the oil will last for a long time.
The Sunbreeze as a portable first aid kit, can be used in many other ways:
- Relieves headaches and dizziness if it is rubbed into the back of the neck
- Grease it into the palm and breath it in deeply to clear the respiratory tract, facilitate breathing
- Cools down joints and tendons after work outs
- Helps the body to overcome burns, stings, scratches. In case of burnings it prevents blister formation, brings quick relief, and only a few minutes later as if nothing had happened, our work can be carried on.
- Soothes the leg after a long walk
- Refreshes the breath
- Helps you to resolve sore throat, cough, toothache. (In case of the former put a few drops approx. 1-2 dl of water and gargle with it in the morning and in the evening. In case of the latter, put 1-2 drops on the aching tooth or gums with your finger.)
- If ingested, it stops vomiting and calms the stomach. Gives mindfulness
- For relief from motion sickness (eg. even in case of car travel)
- Invigorates the gums if used as a „toothpaste”
- It is useful for insomnia. But avoid any contact with eyes!
- Keeps mosquitoes and flies away (mix with water and rub the affected area of the body)
- In the summer even drinking a few drops of 1, 5 liters of water can make the heat bearable, or it can also cool the body when it is mixed in 1-2 cups of water and lubricated on the body. However, it heats you up the same way in winter!
- While sunbathing, mix it with a few drops of olive oil, to get an excellent sunscreen and tan faster.
- Eliminates menstrual cramps. Rub a few drops in the lower abdomen and put 1-3 drops into 0.5-1 cup water and drink it. The cramp is guaranteed attenuate.
- Mix into bathwater to stimulate and instigate the skin. It is excellent for body and footmassage.
- Mixe it with your shampoo to timulate the blood circulationof your scalp
- Put a few drops on fragrant incenses and candles to fill the room with a pleasant fragrance
- In case of suspected ear infection lubricate the ear canal inlet to eliminate the problem
- Eyebrow shaping becomes easier and less painful
12 789,- Ft
20 799,- Ft
20 799,- Ft